Big Brother

bobo

I don't know if anyone elsw watches this, but it is really driving me mad at the moment with new people coming in. I can't stand change :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dave

I think this year's Big Brother is an absolute shambles. A group of nobodies, capable of nothing intelligent to say staying in a house that becomes more boring as time goes on. Brian seems a favourite cheeky chappie - but he can hardly string three words togther. I read that some of his pathetic statements have been put together and sold in SE London as 'special ringtones' for mobile phones - what is the country coming to???????

It is cheap television and the worst culprit of all is that ghastly Davina McCall (sorry if spelling is wrong). What is her claim to fame? She stands there dressed, as she thinks, like a million dollars grimacing and contorting that pathetic face whenever she is on screen. I think she would receive the greatest number of votes if she was up for eviction from the show - absolute cheap rubbush on our screens.