This could be a good site....

Joanni

I just joined but noticed that this site is dead - where have all the gardeners gone?.... Is there another site with more action? I just wanted to find out how to prune my fruit trees? :?

Jim

Dead and on the compost heap.

No-one seems to be interested in the site. Very little activity except for spammers. I have given up on it ages ago. Sorry but I have not found a more active site pertaining to Spain.

george

I thought it had gone, but glad it is up and running again. It should be a useful place for finding out more about the Spanish plants, gardening and all sorts.

Setenta

Oh dear, I was hoping for far more posts than has happened so far. Please folks. don't let the site turn into an unused compost heap. Mid March and gardeners should be planning lots of wonderful things, please share with us and keep the site alive. I'm already planning a ram raid on my favourite garden store, I need kalanchoe, hanging geraniums, upright geraniums. fuchsias (maybe a tad too early) and another sweet pea bush - whose Spanish name I have forgotten - back to the 'bible'.

Setenta

Sweet Pea Bush is Polygala Dalmaisiana - still don't know what the Spanish call it. It's really lovely.