Spanish vegetable seeds

patrick

Where can I purchase garden seeds for native spanish garlic, onions, beans, and other vegetables and fruits for the garden?

helenl

seeds

Hi,
You won't get any answers here. It's a bit creepy. A ghost forum I think.
Sorry i can't answer your question, but I have planted garlic and that has grown quite nicely. Maybe if you buy some produce atyour local market you could use the seeds

bobo

Hi Patrick

I have bought seeds in a large garden centre and they have proved very successful as long as they are watered properly and cared for (like babies) until they are strong enough to fend for themselves. I am talking about garden centres that have an indoor selection of garden ornaments and gadgets as well as the usual range of plants.

Manuel

Jim

Re: seeds

helenl said:
Hi,
You won't get any answers here. It's a bit creepy. A ghost forum I think.
Sorry i can't answer your question, but I have planted garlic and that has grown quite nicely. Maybe if you buy some produce atyour local market you could use the seeds

:D True Helen.. its like shouting in a cemetry !!

Hunnybee

You can sometimes find seeds in supermarkets like Lidl or Carrefour. I have had success with seeds bought in both these places.

rychyrd

Vegetables

I am assuming you are in Spain but I am confused as to the question! There must be local markets every week close to you where you can buy onion / garlic plantlets by the load. Including herbs and cabbage plants and lettuce plants and tomato plants ...all for sale for when the locals plant them