New Garden

EspainielDaniel

Hi,

I am new to this site. I have an area of land at the front of my property that i am looking to landscape it is just stones and a clay like soil at the mo. I am going to make a path way with the stones remove rest and lay soil with a center piece. I am looking to plant some conifer type plants at the front as well as some colourfull shrubbery and plants i am also looking at putting some creeping plants around, need some ideas,

Can you please suggest some colourful creeping plants, plants and shrubbery that will grow well on the costa del sol region. thanks. ...... :D

lisa

Hi,
I am new to this site and I was going to ask the same question but I see you didn't have any replies.

Have you planted your garden now? Any tips you can give me?

rychyrd

The first thing to do is to decide whether you will need to irrigate any of the plants with a drip / spray system and put that in first. Also try to select the plants that have the same water requirements or some will have too much and some not enough. I made this mistake and it is a right bind putting the system in after planting and also losing plants.

Consider a dry garden with rocks, stones dry river bed etc such as a zen garden